vendredi 17 juillet 2009

Day 5

Wahoo.. already the end of the week. I am a bit stupid because i wanted to update all the messages i wrote on my laptop sitting in my room, but unfortunately, i forgot the best one. The one where I tell about my house! Because yes, now i left the gloomy hotel to move in my new house. I have three nice roomates with who i share a big house ten minutes walking from work... But be patient, I ll post the description soon. I am too lazy to write all over again!

So apart from that, i just finished the workshop yesterday, and i am back in the office without much things to do but read and read again on the work of UNIFEM. It seems to be interesting but it is always nicer to dive into the work directly.

Yesterday, i went to a jazz bar with my roomates (I have three, one american girl, one english guy and an ethiopian guy). It was very nice. We went to a fancy restaurant next door, with perfect service and good food. That was fun. My roomates are really nice. The girl is too beautiful, which makes it a bit annoying, but she is really nice and they are both easy going and talkative. The Ethiopian guy I haven t seen him that much but they are all nice and good company!
I also met couple of interns from the UN. Apparently, they are organizing a "UN intern gathering" which will be perfect to get to know some people. Some poor, unpaid and exploited nice UN intern coming from all over the world.

Ok enough, you ll know soon about my paradise house when i can post the other message. For now, i need to go back to reading!

Kram Kram (hoo i am worried, my Swedish will go away so fast :( )

1 commentaire:

  1. Hey cousin !
    This blog is a very good idea , but we need some pictures !
    Walls of text are so hard for my old eyes ^_^

    Don't worry for your swedish , you'll certainly find an Ikea catalog somewhere :P

    RépondreSupprimer